You can pair MyDiabetes app with the devices you use to track glucose concentration in the blood. At the moment, we have fully integrated the following devices: Contour Plus One, Accu-Chek Instant, Accu-Chek Guide, CareSens, One Drop, ReliON Premier BLU.
Connecting your device to MyDiabetes is really simple! Just follow these steps:
- Open MyDiabetes app.
- At the bottom menu, click More.
- Choose Connected devices > Search for devices.
- If you have Bluetooth off, you will receive a prompt to activate it.
- Once you activate Bluetooth in the settings, the app will start searching for devices.
- Make sure to turn on the device that you want to connect.
- Once MyDiabetes finds the device, it'll be shown in the list ready to connect.