To print your meal plan, please follow these steps:
- Go to More section (at the bottom right of the app screen) > Print meal plan.
- To copy the pdf link to your meal plan, select the Copy plan link. You can paste the link in the browser to save or download the printable version of the plan.
- To share your meal plan link, click the Share button, and more functions will appear, allowing you to share it.
To print your grocery list:
- Go to Nutrition > Shopping list.
- Click Select days and choose the days you want to be included in your shopping list.
- Confirm by clicking Create shopping list.
- In this window, click on the printer icon at the top-right of your screen.
- This will let you copy the link to your shopping list. You can paste the link in the browser to save or download the printable list. You can also share it from here.
Don't worry if your phone isn't connected to a printer. Simply copy the link to your grocery list or meal plan following the instructions above. Then, you can open your email app, tap, and hold until there's the option to paste. All you need to do is paste the link to the email body and send it to yourself! This will allow you to view your meal plan and grocery list in your email on your computer.